For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Sereno Ltd, Unit 5, Level 7 New England House, Brighton BN1 4GH.
Information we may collect from you
You may give us information about you by filling in contact forms on our website or by getting in touch with by phone, e-mail or other means.
We may collect the following information from you when you visit our site:
- technical information, including the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type, device and operating system;
- information about your visit, including any referring urls or search terms you used to click through to our site, content you viewed, length of your visit, any page interaction information such as button clicks.
We may also receive information from advertising networks, analytics and search information providers.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies help funciotning of the site and do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
- Performance cookies. These collect anonymous data for statistical purposes. They don’t contain personal information, and are used to improve your user experience.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting cookies. We use these cookies to record your visit to our website, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
You can easily block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse all or some cookies. However, if you block cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Uses made of the information
Any information that is gathered about you is used in the following way:
- to provide you with information about products and services you reques;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we believe may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will contact you by email. If you are a new customer we will contact you by email only if you have consented to this.
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to help us improve our site;
Disclosure of your information
We respect your privacy and only share information with selected third parties where essential. This includes:
- Suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the optimisation of our site.
We may otherwise only share your data if we are under a duty to comply with a legal obligation, or in order to enforce or to protect our rights, property, or the safety of our customers, or others.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. If you have been provided with (or have chosen) a password, you are responsible for keeping this password safe and confidential.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right by checking the relevant boxes on the forms we use on this website to collect your data. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us.
Access to information
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with this information.